Patrick Krechowski has over 20 years of experience in real estate, land use, environmental, governmental, administrative litigation, appeals and title insurance law. Patrick is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in City, County and Local Government Law. His practice focuses on all aspects of zoning and land use law, real estate due diligence, environmental permitting (including sovereign submerged lands and riparian rights), environmental remediation, water use permitting and planning, beach nourishment projects, coastal construction and due diligence before local governments and federal/state agencies, including associated administrative and civil litigation.
Patrick has represented various state agency boards and local governments, including serving as the City Attorney for Neptune Beach, Florida. This experience not only allows him to assist local governments with virtually any aspect of their operations, it also gives Patrick a unique insight into how best to navigate challenges that his private clients often encounter in seeking local and state approvals for their real estate projects.
Patrick has extensive public speaking and teaching experience and is a published contributing author to a book focused on international climate change.
•Board Certified in City, County & Local Government Law by The Florida Bar, 2018
• The Best Lawyers in America®
• The Florida Bar, 1998
• The Florida Bar
– Environmental and Land Use Law Section (Executive Council Secretary 2017-18, Treasurer 2016-17, Continuing Legal Education Committee, Chair 2016-17)
– Administrative Law Section
• Urban Land Institute, Technical Advisory Panel Committee Co-Chair
• Northeast Florida Builders Association, Government Affairs Committee
• Jacksonville Chamber of Commerce, Trustee
• Florida Brownfields Association, Former Board Member, Legislative Committee, Membership Committee
• JAX Alliance, Industry Affairs Committee
• Georgia Environmental Conference, Steering Committee 2019-2020
• Jacksonville Urban Core Economic Development Forum, Member
• Rail Yard District Business Council
• Visit Jacksonville, Treasurer/Board of Directors
• Duval County Food Desert Public Policy Coalition, Member
• Leadership Jacksonville, Class of 2017
-Economic Growth & Preservation Program Day Committee, 2018 – 2020
• Florida State University, B.S., 1995
• Nova Southeastern University,
Shepard Broad Law Center, J.D., 1998