Geremy Gregory solves his clients’ problems inside and outside of the courtroom. Licensed in both Florida and Georgia, Geremy represents clients in state and federal courts from south Florida to north Georgia, including banks and financial institutions, insurers, product manufacturers and sellers, and owners of real property. He is AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell and was named a ‘Rising Star’ by Florida Super Lawyers.
Geremy is particularly experienced in defending financial institutions against lender liability claims, including Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), Florida Consumer Collection Practices Act (FCCPA), identity theft, wrongful foreclosure, conversion, and fraud. He also regularly represents individuals and small companies.
Of counsel to – and collocated with – Bachara Construction Law Group, Geremy serves as the Office Managing Partner for Balch & Bingham, Jacksonville.
- Financial institution defense: Successfully defended multiple wrongful foreclosure, breach of contract, and financial tort claims brought against various financial institutions.
- Real property litigation: Successfully established multiple easements, resolved boundary disputes, and quiet disputed titles.
- Products liability: Serves as regional counsel for a heavy equipment insurer, represented drug manufacturers in liability action, and represented manufacturers of component parts and assembled products in liability actions.
- Electric cooperatives: Represent electric cooperatives in actions ranging from easement disputes to TCPA claims.
• Florida State Courts, 2013
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia, 2008
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia, 2008
• Supreme Court of Georgia, 2006
• Georgia Court of Appeals, 2006
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida, 2013
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, 2013
• U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida, 2013
• U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, 2014
HONORS & AWARDS
• Martindale-Hubbell, AV Rated
• Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star
• Benchmark Litigation Under 40 Hot List, 2017 & 2018
• State Bar of Georgia
• State Bar of Florida
• Atlanta Bar Association
• Defense Research Institute (DRI)
• Georgia, 2006
• Florida, 2013
• University of Georgia School of Law, J.D., 2006, cum laude, Notes Editor & Member of the Editorial Board, The Journal of Intellectual Property Law
• University of Florida, B.S., 2002