Bachara Construction Law Group, a nationally and regionally recognized practice in Jacksonville, FL, is seeking an attorney with commercial and construction litigation experience. Board certification is desirable but not required.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic law firm that handles many of our region’s most complex construction disputes. We are a congenial group who work hard and take pride in exceptional client service and quality work product. Our verdicts – and referrals – attest to our skill and dedication.
This opportunity carries strong potential for a long-term relationship, including partnership in the firm.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a member in good standing of The Florida Bar
- Value – and demonstrate -–professionalism and civility
- Have both state and federal court experience
- Have a strong work ethic, be well organized and dedicated to excellence
- Possess outstanding writing, interpersonal and oral advocacy skills
- Be able to work independently and as an effective part of a team
- Be generally familiar with the construction process and construction law
BCLG offers a competitive salary and benefits including: 401K Plan, pension plan, health and vision insurance, paid parking, local Bar membership dues and CLE expenses.
For consideration, please email (in confidence) resume, cover letter, and writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website at www.bacharagroup.com to learn more about the firm.
BCLG is an equal opportunity employer.